Thursday, December 24, 2009

HOT ONES - Redman - How High

Up until about '96 Redman was my favorite rapper. He can still spit, but his old stuff is some of the best that rap has to offer. I can't forget The Blues Brothers themed video for this joint either. That was classic. Merry Early Christmas courtesy of Reggie Noble.

Redman - "How High" - Sixth Verse

"Look up in the, I got the verbs, nouns and glocks in ya,
Enter the center, lyrics bang like rico-chet,
Rabbit, I brings havoc with an A-K matic
Rollin blunts an all day habit.
I get it on like Smif'n'Wes
Punks take a sip and test,
Who split your vest?
The funk phenomenon
I'm bombin you like Lebanon,
Blow canals of Panama
Just off stamina.
Styles not to be fucked with, or played with
Fuck the pretty hoes, I love those Section 8 Bit-ches,
Hittin switches, Twistin wigs with
Fat radical mathematical type scriptures.
I dig up in your planets like Diga,
Boo, scared you, blew you to smithe-reens.
Fuck the marines, I got machines
To light the spliff, and read Mad Magazine.
I fly more heads than Continental,
Wreck ya 5 times like US AIR off an instrumental.
Look I'm not a half way crook with bad looks
But I may murder your case like your name was Cal Brooks.
I breaks em off proper,
Ask Biggie Smalls 'Who Shot Ya'
Funk doctor, with the 12 Gauge Mossberg.
Look, I got the tools like Rickle
To make your mind tickle
For the nine-nickel
Punk ass, pussy ass
Word up Tical, We Out!"

No comments: