Wednesday, April 15, 2009

G.O.A.T

So, a few hours ago, I had a conversation with Trouble T-roy, aka T-Smitty, and he elaborated on his not agreeing with my opinion of Biggie being the greatest of all time. He says that because Biggie only had two albums(3 if you count the Life After Death double disc as two), he's not the greatest. I know this issue has been discussed millions of times before and will be a million times more, but in my opinion, Biggie is and will always be the greatest. King B might agree with me, but I'm still waiting for him to throw that curve ball and say Nas. Trouble T says it Jay-Z. A lot of people will say Pac, some say Big Daddy Kane, Rakim, Eminem, and the list goes on and on. What do you think Rock P? Biggie's delivery, charisma, and lyrics did it for me. His story telling was amazing and ever since I first heard him, I was hooked. By the way, thanks Trouble T aka T-Smitty and Cheryl for buying me the Ready to Die cd for Christmas circa 1994.

1 comment:

T-Smitty said...

I actually bought that album for you with my hard earned money from washing dishes and cutting the grass, kid.