Thursday, July 2, 2009

T-Smitty's Top 50 Songs of 2009..........So Far

So we are a little over halfway through 2009 and I decided to make my list for my favorite joints so far this year. There has been a lot of good songs so far this year, but I'm hoping that the bar is raised by December. I'm looking forward to seeing what Wale, Maxwell, Jay-Z, Diddy, Drake, and The Clipse have to offer. Let's get it CRACKIN':













1. Every Girl - Young Money

2. Best I Ever Had - Drake

3. Fancy - The-Dream

4. D.O.A. - Jay-Z

5. Mafia Music - Rick Ross

6. Boom Boom Pow - The Black Eyed Peas

7. Hot Shyt - Wale feat. Peedi Peedi, Black Thought, Tu Phace, and Young Chris

8. Your Heels - Day26

9. Love Sex Magic - Ciara feat. Justin Timberlake

10. Flight School - Kanye West and T-Pain

11. Turnin' Me On (Mega Mix) - Keri Hilson feat. T.I., Lil' Wayne, Busta Rhymes, and JD

12. Exxxes - Joe Budden

13. How It Was Supposed to Be - Ryan Leslie

14. 3 A.M. - Eminem

15. Pretty Wings - Maxwell

16. Break Up - Mario feat. Gucci Mane

17. If I Ruled the World '09 - Nas feat. Marsha from Floetry

18. Wetter - Twista

19. Knock You Down - Keri Hilson feat. Ne-Yo and Kanye West

20. Devotion - Electrik Red

21. Kinda Like a Big Deal - The Clipse feat. Kanye West

22. Notebook - Chrisette Michele

23. Epiphany (I'm Leaving) - Chrisette Michele

24. Must Be Love - Cassie feat. Diddy

25. Live From the Black Apple - Mickey Factz

26. Rockin' That Shit - The-Dream

27. Lust For Life - Drake

28. Stoopid - Gucci Mane

29. Ciroc Star - Chester French feat. Diddy and Jadakiss

30. Chillin' - Wale feat. Lady Gaga

31. Hot Revolver - Lil' Wayne

32. Conglomerate (Remix) - Busta Rhymes feat. Freeway

33. Shooting Star - Steph Jones

34. Give It to Me Right (Remix) - Melanie Fiona feat. Busta Rhymes

35. So Good (Remix) - Electrik Red feat. Lil' Wayne

36. Rich Off Cocaine - Rick Ross feat. Avery Storm

37. Perfectly Blind - Day26

38. Fight Club - Slaughterhouse

39. Poker Face - Lady Gaga

40. Cookies-N-Apple Juice - Cam'ron feat. Skitzo and Byrd Lady

41. I'm So Tall - Chester French feat. Bun B, Talib Kweli, and Mickey Factz

42. Something Else - Jadakiss feat. Young Jeezy

43. Pain in His Life - Joe Budden

44. Girls on the Dance Floor (Remix) - Idle Warship

45. Be By Myself - Asher Roth feat. Cee-Lo

46. Mayor - PacDiv

47. Yes (I'll Be Your Baby) - Laura Izibor

48. Auditorium - Mos Def

49. Can't Blame You - Ginuwine

50. Trust Me - London feat. Sweet Rush

***Honorable Mention***

Birthday Sex - Jeremih - I hate this song so much I actually like it. Biggest guilty pleasure of 2009 BY FAR! "Girl you know I-I-I. Girl you know I-I-I."

2 comments:

B. said...

We all like Drizzy but come on now. 1 and 2?

T-Smitty said...

Hey, I just went off the songs I liked/played the most. I play Every Girl ALL the time and Best I Ever Had was my favorite song on the mixtape from jump. That was before the radio got a hold on it!!! YOUNG MOOLAH BABY!!! I leave out anything good?